Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's a Contest!!

My awesome publisher, Covenant Communications is doing a contest to get everyone excited about Miss Burton Unmasks a Prince.

What you could win: A $25 Amazon gift card, and a copy of the book.

What you gotta do: Take a pic of yourself--or someone else--in a mask, at work, at home, at school, Get creative. Send your pics to Covenant Communications, their FB page, or a PM works great. Or if you don't want to do that, send it to me, and I'll forward it.

That's all. Easy Breezy.


So, get masked up and let's see ya!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a contest! I couldn't find the kindle version of Miss Burton on Amazon... Do you know if/when that will be available for purchase? I'm itching to read it. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few people ask me today. I sent a mote to my publisher and they said it should be out next week. I don't really know why it's taking longer to do the e-book version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm glad to hear it's coming soon! Yes, I wondered the same thing. The paperback and audio cd have been on Amazon for a long time, but the kindle's never appeared. Thank you for asking and getting back to me so quickly!

    ReplyDelete